About the Las Vegas Museum Alliance
The Las Vegas Museum Alliance is a nonprofit organization through which arts, science and cultural institutions in Southern Nevada collaborate to achieve greater organizational efficiency, innovation and excellence.
The Alliance’s member institutions vary in size and type, and include museums and nonprofit organizations eligible for membership in the American Alliance of Museums.
The Las Vegas Museum Alliance was formed in 2013 to provide a means for its members to identify and achieve collective goals and to speak with one voice on issues of mutual benefit and importance.
The organization’s board of directors is made up of the chief executives of the member institutions. Museum staff, trustees, volunteers and related organizations participate in the development and implementation of Alliance programs.
Our mission is to enrich the cultural life in and beyond Las Vegas by facilitating collaboration among local museums and with the community; to enable museums to achieve their full individual and collective potential; and to preserve, enhance and make accessible the history and cultural assets of Las Vegas for present and future generations.
The vision of the Las Vegas Museum Alliance is to serve as a model of exceptional collaboration, innovative education and professional improvement among local arts, science and cultural institutions.
Las Vegas Museum Alliance Member Organizations
Las Vegas—Expect the Unexpected! There are 26 museums in the Las Vegas Museum Alliance. They range from art and cultural museums to outdoor locations that are certain to provide an adventure.
Barrick Museum and UNLV Galleries
Boulder City Hoover Dam Museum
Burlesque Hall of Fame
Clark County Museum
Clark County Wetlands Park
Desert National Wildlife Refuge
Discovery Children’s Museum
Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
Hispanic Museum of Nevada
Hoover Dam Visitor Center
Howard W. Cannon Aviation Museum
Las Vegas Natural History Museum
Liberace Foundation Collection
Lost City Museum
National Atomic Testing Museum
Nevada State Museum, Las Vegas
Nevada State Railroad Museum
Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort
Old Logandale Museum
Pinball Hall of Fame
Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center
Searchlight Historic Museum
The Mob Museum
Valley of Fire State Park
Get Deals on Museum Visits
The Las Vegas Museum Alliance and its members provide a slate of event programming and special offers to make visiting one of our fine institutions an enjoyable time. Don’t forget to check in regularly to stay informed about new events and offers.
May 1 - Sept. 1
- • Burlesque Hall of Fame: $3 discount on admission
- • Clark County Museum: Two-for-one admission
- • DISCOVERY Children's Museum: - $2 off regular admission price for children and adults
- • Las Vegas Natural History Museum: Two-for-one admission
- • Lost City Museum: $2 off regular admission
- • UNLV Marjorie Barrick Museum: First 20 people who come with a membership/coupon get a set of limited edition postcards for current exhibition and a free catalog of their choice. All others receive 20% off of catalog of their choice.
- • Mob Museum: Family of 4 local admission, half off $31 admission
- • National Atomic Testing Museum: Buy one general admission ticket and get one free
- • The Neon Museum: Visitors pay local resident rate
- • Nevada State Museum: Free Nevada State Museum pen and state of Nevada seal notepad with purchase over $5
- • Springs Preserve: Out-of-state visitors purchase one regular admission and receive an additional admission for free